We are a team of creative, passionate people who help some of the world’s most innovative companies and public institutions solve their technical challenges in the built environment. Our employees are driven and empowered to fulfill their personal and professional goals, allowing them to grow their careers as they rise through the ranks. Our next challenge is right around the corner. Join us!
We are building a better world, through our partnerships with customers and our commitment to the community.
Some of the benefits full-time employees at Cupertino Electric enjoy include:
- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Up to 14 paid holidays per year
- 2 to 4 weeks/year of vacation, based on tenure and 2 weeks/year sick time
- Up to 6 days/year to volunteer, up to $5,000/year matching gift benefit
- Life event (weddings, children) and work celebrations
- Car allowance programs and mobile phones for eligible positions
- Tuition reimbursement
We are what we value. At Cupertino Electric, we value people, integrity, excellence, innovation and safety and these values are reflected in all that we do. Whether it's helping others in the community or delivering pioneering solutions to new customers, we approach every interaction with the same level of commitment and energy.
RECRUITERS, PLEASE NOTE: Cupertino Electric does not accept unsolicited agency/staffing firm resumes. All unsolicited resumes submitted will be considered the property of Cupertino Electric. Cupertino Electric is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will consider all resumes send to any member of Cupertino Electric as gifts with no fees due.